Table of contents
About this book
This is the only real Oracle9i database administration book in the market! This 1,000+ page book enables a beginner or intermediate level Oracle DBA or Oracle developer/manager to master the art of building and managing complex Oracle9i databases. Expert Oracle9i Database Administration is thorough in covering all aspects of the 9i database, and includes a UNIX primer as well as an introduction to SQL and PL/SQL. Author Sam Alapati covers the entire spectrum of the new Oracle9i RDBMS software and clearly explains how to use all of its powerful features.
Currently there is no one book that includes the necessary UNIX administration, Windows NT management, and SQL backgrounds and the necessary database administration principles. This book fills that gap well, by providing all the necessary material in one comprehensive volume.
It takes several courses as well as mastery of several Oracle manuals to become a proficient database administrator. Readers will be able to become expert Oracle Database administrators by using this book. Expert Oracle9i Database Administration is designed to be the most complete Oracle9i database text available.
- Book Title Expert Oracle9i Database Administration
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0773-3
- Copyright Information Apress 2003
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-59059-022-5
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-0773-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages LXXXIV, 1248
- Number of Illustrations 127 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site