About this book
This unique guide to Plone covers everything from installing Plone (on Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux) to writing code for the system. As part of the Apress library of Python programming and content management tools, The Definitive Guide to Plone is authored by a member of Plone's core development team, Andy McKay.
He emphasizes the customization of Plone and shows how to fully integrate Plone into an existing website and application. If you want to adopt Plone for some or all of its features, pick up this invaluable reference and start learning right away!
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0734-4
- Copyright Information Apress 2004
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-329-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0734-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site