About this book
Java 2 ME (Micro Edition) is the client-side Java development platform for building wireless Java-based cell phone and PDA applications. This book addresses the fun challenge of building game applications for these kinds of portable devices. Author Carol Hamer shows you how to use J2ME for developing, using the latest MIDP 2.0 specification.
If you are new to developing with J2ME, we recommend you first read Jonathan Knudsen's Wireless Java: Developing with J2ME, Second Edition. We suggest that you read this book second, then complete the "series" with David Croft's Advanced Java Game Programming, for a comprehensive Apress experience of game developing with Java.
- Book Title J2ME Games with MIDP2
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0697-2
- Copyright Information Apress 2004
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-59059-382-0
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-0697-2
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XV, 304
- Number of Illustrations 16 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site