About this book
A must-read for any system administrator installing or currently using Apache, Hardening Apache shows you exactly what to do to make Apache more secure. Throughout this book, renowned author Tony Mobily introduces you to many of the security problems youll inevitably stumble across when using Apache—and most important, youll learn how to protect yourself and your server.
Mobily provides in-depth instruction on the safe installation and configuration of Apache and gives detailed guidance on tightening the security of your existing Apache installation. This comprehensive book covers a wide variety of the most important issues, including common attacks, logging, downloading, administration, cross-site scripting attacks, and web-related RFC details. The book also delves into many of the more advanced system administration techniques including “jailing” Apache and securing third-party modules.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0675-0
- Copyright Information Apress 2004
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-378-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0675-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site