About this book
Web sites. Collaboration. Document management. Paperless offices. We want it all in business today, but how do you achieve all of these goals? More importantly, if you work for one of the millions of small to medium–sized businesses, how do you find the time and build the expertise necessary to reach these goals? Even the most powerful tool will not allow you to succeed unless you can get the majority of your staff to use it efficiently and effectively. You need a guide that demonstrates a platform small to medium–sized businesses can use to reach these goals.
Office and SharePoint 2007 User's Guide: Integrating SharePoint with Excel, Outlook, Access and Word demystifies the path every Microsoft Office user can follow to benefit from the synergism of tools they are already familiar with. Together with SharePoint 2007, users can achieve goals like web sites with a consistent single view, improved collaboration within their organization, better document management, and maybe even get one step closer to the paperless office we've been promised for years. This book has topics for Office users of all skill levels, from those just starting to use Office tools to the experienced power user. It examines each major Office tool and shows how it contributes to the support and use of SharePoint in today's increasingly electronic–based office environment.
- Book Title Office and SharePoint 2007 User’s Guide
- Book Subtitle Integrating SharePoint with Excel, Outlook, Access, and Word
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0631-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2008
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-59059-984-6
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-0631-6
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXIV, 552
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site