About this book
Many experienced users may initially find Excel 2007 rather disorientating. But Excel 2007: Beyond the Manual will introduce those who are already familiar with Excel basics to more advanced features, like consolidation, what-if analysis, PivotTables, sorting and filtering, and some commonly used functions.
You'll learn how to maximize your efficiency at producing professional-looking spreadsheets and charts and become competent at analyzing data using a variety of tools. The book includes practical examples to illustrate advanced features. It also covers new features of Excel 2007 along with ways to access old features. You'll even gain timesaving tips and shortcuts.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0389-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2007
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-798-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0389-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site