Table of contents
About this book
Use Case Driven Object Modeling with UML: Theory and Practice shows how to drive an object-oriented software design from use case all the way through coding and testing, based on the minimalist, UML-based ICONIX process. In addition to a comprehensive explanation of the foundations of the approach, the book makes extensive use of examples and provides exercises at the back of each chapter.
This book leads by example. It demonstrates common analysis and design errors, shows how to detect and fix them, and suggests how to avoid making the same errors in the future. The book also encourages you to examine its UML examples and to search for specific errors. You'll get clues, then later receive the answers during review sessions toward the end of the book.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0369-8
- Copyright Information Apress 2007
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-774-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0369-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site