About this book
C++/CLI is Microsofts latest extension to C++ that targets the heart of .NET 2.0, the common language runtime. Expert Visual C++/CLI is written by visual C++ MVP Marcus Heege, who examines the core of the C++/CLI language. He explains both how the language elements work and how Microsoft intends them to be used.
Even if you're new to C++/CLI and are planning to migrate to it from another language, this book will ground you in the core language elements and give you the confidence to explore further and migrate effectively. It provides concise, yet in-depth coverage of all major C++/CLI features; short code examples succinctly illustrate syntax and concepts, and more elaborate examples show how C++/CLI should be used.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0357-5
- Copyright Information Apress 2007
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-756-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0357-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site