Table of contents
About this book
Pro SQL Server 2005 Service Broker by Klaus Aschenbrenner, an international expert on Service Broker, explains why Microsoft introduced Service Broker and describes its advantages over prior message technologies.
Rich with practical examples, this is the most complete and incisive book on this important new technology—an invaluable resource for all serious database and web developers. Focused on best practices, it explains in detail how Service Broker supports and enhances database and web applications. This book not only covers Service Broker fundamentals, but also addresses current crucial topics like service-oriented architecture (SOA) and service-oriented data architecture (SODA).
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0306-3
- Copyright Information Apress 2007
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-842-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0306-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site