About this book
Flash is one of the most engaging and innovative, and versatile technologies available—allowing the creation of pretty much anything from simple slideshows, animated banners and icons and cartoons, to rich Internet applications, Interactive videos, and dynamic user interfaces for web sites, kiosks, or DVDs. The possibilities are endless, except that now, it just got better.
In 2007, Adobe released Flash CS3, boasting a whole host of new features, including fully customizable workspace, full ActionScript 3.0 support, a PSD importer, a tween-to-code animation converter, and much more.
This book is all you'll need to learn Flash CS3 from the ground up, or learn about all these new features, if you already have previous Flash experience. Flash experts Tom Green and David Stiller take you step-by-step through all facets of Flash CS3, with the emphasis firmly on good design techniques that you use in your own projects.
You can discover more about this book, download source code, and even view video tutorials at the book's companion site: FoundationFlashCS3.com.
- Learn Flash design from the ground up, or just get to grips with the new features, with a series of step by step tutorials
- Provides an easy introduction to ActionScript 3.0 coding, but the focus is mainly kept on design
- Learn from the experts: written by renowned Flash designers Tom Green and David Stiller
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0289-9
- Copyright Information Apress 2007
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-861-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0289-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site