About this book
Pro Apache Struts with Ajax maps out how to use the Apache Struts MVC web framework, so you can solve everyday web application development challenges. This book takes an application-centric approach: the development of an application drives Struts along with Ajax coverage—not the other way around.
Improper design can lead to long-term dependencies on the Struts framework, which makes code reuse difficult to achieve. This is the only book of its kind, covering the Struts 1.2 framework. It also covers evolutions into Shale and lightweight WebWork/Struts Ti. Authors John Carnell and Rob Harrop discuss Struts from an antipattern perspective, and the end result is that you'll learn to use Struts very effectively!
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0252-3
- Copyright Information Apress 2007
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-738-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0252-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site