About this book
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are one of the most important technologies on the web today. They give web developers the power to style their web sites so those sites are usable, compact, good looking, consistently displayable, and quick and efficient to change if so desired.
There are many books out there on CSS, but Beginning CSS Web Development is different—it doesn't waste time discussing theory, and it delves straight into the practical matter. It provides you with what you need to know, faster. It is also completely up to date, covering the most modern CSS standards and design techniques.
In addition to the essential CSS basics, this book covers advanced techniques like accessibility, hacks, and filters. The book concludes with a case study, and features a CSS reference section that allows you to look up required syntax as quickly as possible.
- Book Title Beginning CSS Web Development
- Book Subtitle From Novice to Professional
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0225-7
- Copyright Information Apress 2006
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-59059-689-0
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4302-0225-7
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXXI, 416
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site