About this book
If you work at all with Internet-facing solutions, you know that the lack of an identity metasystem is a critical vulnerability in the design. Various consortiums have worked to define a system of identity—a platform-agnostic way of communicating and validating claims of identity. If you work with identity solutions or structures, you will find Beginning Information Cards and CardSpace: From Novice to Professional essential to understanding and successfully implementing CardSpace solutions.
Topics range from fundamental discussion of identity—including identity concepts, laws of identity, and the identity metasystem—to comprehensive coverage of Windows CardSpace. You'll learn what CardSpace is all about, where you can and should use it, and how you would implement it. Additionally, multiple case studies showcase different scenarios where the technology is employed.
- Youll learn the technology from someone who's done real implementations with major customers
- Author Marc Mercurri works directly with the Windows CardSpace product group
- High-quality demos with universal themes are applicable to your own work
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0204-2
- Copyright Information Apress 2007
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-807-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0204-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site