About this book
This book introduces a fast-track path to understanding Atlas, and how this technology can increase the power and functionality of your code while conserving time and effort. The book begins with a bare-bones introduction that explains how Atlas relates to Ajax.
Microsoft Atlas is a web-client framework that makes building Ajax-style applications easier. It provides a prewritten framework that gives you a structured environment in which to work. Atlas also provides you with an object model and standardized debugging to make development faster and simpler.
The book guides you through a series of practical examples that demonstrate the Atlas framework and available controls. After reading this book, youll be able to compile a seamless Atlas-based application of your own!
- In anticipation of changes during development of the Atlas technology, the updated source code is posted for download on the author's blog, www.philotic.com/blog.
- This book demystifies the Atlas technology and shows you how to work with it.
- The first book dedicated to this revolutionary new technology.
- Written by an experienced .NET author in collaboration with the Atlas development team.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0175-5
- Copyright Information Apress 2006
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-647-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0175-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site