About this book
EJB 3.0 sets a precedent. It has made huge advances in ease of development, and its drastically simplified programming model has been widely acclaimed.
Mike Keith, EJB 3.0 co-specification lead, and Merrick Schinariol, reviewer of EJB 3.0, offer unparalleled insight and expertise on the EJB 3.0 persistence specification, in this definitive guide to EJB 3.0 persistence technology. Expect full coverage and examination of the EJB 3.0 spec from these expert authors, including:
- The EntityManager API
- The new features of EJB Query Language (EJB QL)
- Basic and advanced object-relational mapping
- Advanced topics like concurrency, locking, inheritance, and polymorphism
Assuming a basic knowledge of Java, SQL, JDBC, and some J2EE experience, Keith and Schinariol will teach you EJB 3.0 persistence from the ground up. After reading it, you will have an in-depth understanding of the EJB 3.0 persistence API and how to use it in your applications.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0168-7
- Copyright Information Apress 2006
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-645-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0168-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site