About this book
Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 Databases: From Novice to Professional is a comprehensive introduction to connecting a website to many different data sourcesnot just databases. You'll learn how to build a relational database, use SQL to communicate with it, and leverage both in your web applications.
You'll also learn about the new features of ADO.NET and ASP.NET in .NET 2.0. The authors cover mission-critical issues, such as design, transactions, error handling, optimization, and scalability. They examine SQL Server, Jet, and MySQL databases, and highlight the differences among them.
This comprehensive resource is packed with information about 2.0 beta improvements and building database-driven websites. You will obtain practical solutions, learn multiple routes to achieve success, and examine a handy case study to wrap up core content.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0146-5
- Copyright Information Apress 2006
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-577-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0146-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site