About this book
The world’s leading Axapta 3.0 experts will take you from Axapta novice to pro in this book. This authoritative and comprehensive guide walks you gently through the bulk of what you need to know to productively apply the system in the real worldwith real data, sizing guidelines, deployment architectures, and code.
By the book’s end, you will have acquired practical hands-on experience. You’ll be able to get Axapta 3.0 up and running, and identify gaps between the out-of-the-box product and your actual business needs. You’ll also know how to automate real-world business functions.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0078-9
- Copyright Information Apress 2006
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-489-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0078-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site