About this book
Pro Service-Oriented Smart Clients with .NET 2.0 demonstrates how Smart Clients satisfy multiple purposes. First, you deploy a Smart Client application to a server and send your user base a URL. Then, when a user clicks the link, the server downloads the application to the end users machine and then runs it on the client, just like a desktop application.
This book satisfies growing demand for a professional resource on Smart Clients. This comprehensive book is unique because it touches all of the bases: agility, service orientation, testing intelligence, and even a definition of what the "smart" in Smart Client means.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0058-1
- Copyright Information Apress 2005
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-551-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0058-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site