About this book
At first glance, building and deploying applications seem simple enough. But in fact, difficult releases without any confidence or processes backing them are very common. Integration and management of a new deployment can be laborious and fraught with risk. So as team size and volume of projects grow, management becomes more difficult and risk more pronounced.
This book is a guide to the implementation of good processes in a .NET environment. Author Marc Holmes focuses on actual implementation, and details patterns and anti-patterns to watch out for. He also provides a practical and in-depth look at NAnt and CruiseControl.NET, and solutions to common problem scenarios.
For additional insights, visit the author's blog, Marc: My Words.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0023-9
- Copyright Information Apress 2005
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-485-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0023-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site