About this book
Surpassing any white papers, specialist documents and other documentationthis book features in-depth coverage of the .NET Remoting Framework. The text is organized into three main parts, and this revised, second edition features 150 pages of entirely new material!
Part one includes a guide to the 1.1 framework and its capabilities in real-world applications. Part two presents .NET remoting internals, and provides real-world code and development strategies. Finally, part three looks at futuristic remoting tools and their present implementation in Visual Studio .NET 2005. You will come to see how remoting procedures will change within the new IDE and revised framework.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-0011-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2005
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-59059-417-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-0011-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site