About this book
This book "Applied Hydrometeorology" is intended to serve as a text for senior undergraduate or beginning undergraduate courses in hydrometeorology, and will also be of value to practicing engineers and hydrologists engaged in the planning, design, development, and management of water resources. The subject matter has been developed in a logical and coherent manner and covers a wide spectrum of topics and provides a discussion of significant developments. Also emphasis is placed on the applied aspects of hydro meteorological research and practice worldwide. Numerous worked examples are provided in each chapter to enable the user to gain comprehension and understanding of the subject of hydrometeorology.
This book will be of interest to senior undergraduates and graduates in meteorology, hydrology and hydrometeorology. It will also be valuable book for practicing engineers and hydrologists engaged in the planning, development and management of water resources.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-9844-4
- Copyright Information Springer Netherlands 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-9843-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-9844-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site