Table of contents
Human Impacts and Fisheries
Migration and Behaviour
Species Conservation and Habitat Rehabilitation
Methodology and New Technology
About these proceedings
This volume includes 33 peer-reviewed papers presented at the Sixth Conference on Fish Telemetry held in Europe (Sesimbra, Portugal, 5-11 June 2005). The papers focus on the application of aquatic telemetry techniques by scientists to investigate fundamental aspects of animal biology in order to conserve and manage natural resources. The topics addressed in this issue are human impacts and fisheries, migration and behaviour, species conservation and habitat rehabilitation, and methodology and new technology.
This book is aimed at scientists and engineers actively involved in aquatic telemetry projects, aquatic biologists (marine and freshwater), fisheries biologist and managers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-6237-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-6236-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-6237-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site