About these proceedings
Molecular behaviour, which is no less than magical, holds the key to the understanding, not only of chemistry, but of all biology and of life itself. It is a mystery why molecular behaviour should remain poorly understood and why the authoritative theories of physics have produced no more than superficial models to elucidate this vital issue.
An interdisciplinary international team of experts came together to document and to probe various aspects of these fundamental questions and their startling conclusions confirm the need for a fresh look at the physical sciences with a view to better understand the mysteries and magic of molecules. This book explores the common ground to guide chemists, biologists, crystallographers, spectroscopists and theorists into a deeper recognition of their individual relevance towards painting a holistic picture of scientific endeavour. This effort to stimulate interest in multidisciplinary research is rare, if not unique.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-5941-4
- Copyright Information Springer 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-5940-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-5941-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site