Table of contents
About this book
Organizational semiotics offers a framework for understanding the processes that this project work entails, in particular the interaction between individuals and groups and between human and technology.
The 8th session of the annual Organizational Semiotics Workshop held in June 2005 in Toulouse – the French capital of aeronautics and space – tested ideas from Organizational Semiotics against two issues from space projects on two illustrative cases provided by the Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (CNES) – the government agency responsible for shaping and implementing France’s space policy in Europe – through its Technical Competency Centre in Management (CCT MAN):
- The management of complex, highly innovative and multidisciplinary projects during their early volatile phases.
- The management of risks faced by such projects that may run far into the future and beyond human intervention.
The twelve chapters of the book are the revised contributions of the workshop to these issues along with general themes of Organizational Semiotics.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Project Management and Risk Management in Complex Projects
- Book Subtitle Studies in Organizational Semiotics
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-5837-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4020-5836-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-90-481-7452-2
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4020-5837-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXXI, 229
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Information Systems and Communication Service
IT in Business
- Buy this book on publisher's site