Table of contents
About these proceedings
Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics II is a collection of the best papers presented at the 2nd International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics (ICINCO). The purpose of ICINCO was to bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners interested in the application of informatics to Control, Automation and Robotics. The research papers focused on real world applications, covering three main themes: Intelligent Control Systems, Optimization, Robotics and Automation and Signal Processing, Systems Modeling and Control.
Informatics applications are pervasive in many areas of Control, Automation and Robotics. This book will be of interest to professionals working on the control and robotics area, especially those who need to maintain knowledge about current trends in development methods and applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-5626-0
- Copyright Information Springer 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-5625-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-5626-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site