Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume presents the Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Vibration Problems, held in Istanbul, Turkey, 05-09 September 2005. As with the earlier conferences in the ICOVP series, the purpose of ICOVP-2005 was to bring together scientists with different backgrounds, actively working on vibration-related problems of engineering both in theoretical and applied fields. The main objective did not lie, however, in reporting specific results as such, but rather in joining/exchanging different languages, questions and methods developed in the respective disciplines, and to thus stimulate a broad interdisciplinary research. The topics, indeed, vary from the effect of ground motion on the stochastic response of suspension bridges to coupling effects between different vibrations in rotor-blade systems.
All lectures delivered at the Conference are recorded in their full text.
Scientists, researchers and graduate students in physics and engineering
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-5401-3
- Copyright Information Springer 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-5400-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-5401-3
- Series Print ISSN 0930-8989
- Buy this book on publisher's site