About this book
In the compiling of this book, the vast literature dealing with the descriptive morphology, histology and cytology of teleost development has been combed and integrated. The book is divided into 21 chapters, starting with the egg and embryonic development up to hatching. This is followed by a description of ectodermal, mesodermal and entodermal derivatives and the development of various organs. The subject index, species index and the abundant illustrations add extra value to this long awaited book.
Developmental Biology of Teleost Fishes will be a valuable tool for scientists and students in the fields of biology, developmental biology, molecular biology and fish biology.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-2997-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-2996-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-2997-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors