Table of contents
About this book
Applied Geography, A World Perspective reviews progress in applied geography in different regions of the world. It does this through the eyes of an international panel of highly regarded academic practitioners. The book offers new prospects on the use of established approaches and explores exciting new territories. Together, the contributors provide a comprehensive picture of applied geography today.
This book is of relevance to faculty and graduate students in the fields of geography, planning, public policy, regional science and other related social and behavioural sciences.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4020-2442-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-6656-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-2442-9
- Series Print ISSN 0924-5499
- Buy this book on publisher's site