About this book
Kennedy, Macmillan and Nuclear Weapons makes exhaustive use of newly-opened archive sources in a successful bid to offer an authoritative and compelling account of Anglo-American defence relations during the presidency of John F. Kennedy. This coherent and well-written survey presents the most comprehensive and up-to-date analysis yet of Anglo-American relations during the early 1960s. Reserving special attention for those intriguing questions traditionally left unanswered by historians the author goes about a systematic review of the period and in the process comes to some remarkable conclusions.
Anglo-American John F. Kennedy Kennedy, John F.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-349-15004-5
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2000
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Political & Intern. Studies Collection
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-15006-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-349-15004-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking