Table of contents
About this book
Since its establishment in 1965, Business Economics has been an essential resource for those who use economics in the workplace. Its consistent intent has been to distinguish itself from academic journals by focusing on what is useful to practitioners of economics in their everyday work, and it has risen to become the leading forum for debating solutions to critical business problems, analyzing key business and economic issues, and sharing of best-practice models, tools, and hands-on techniques.
In celebration of the journal's anniversary, The Best of "Business Economics" brings together forty of the best articles from half a century of publication: those that pushed boundaries, challenged conventional wisdom, and redefined the way practitioners and academics approached their work. Much of the insight afforded in this collection on the uses and limitations of economics are as fresh and useful today as when they were published. Featuring award-winning articles and the world's premier economists, this collection is an essential addition to any economics library.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-137-57251-6
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, New York
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-57417-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-57251-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors