About this book
This fully updated book brings together protocols to arm stem cell biologists with tools and approaches to continue uncovering the intricacies and regulatory mechanisms underlying stem cell biology. Through various models and organ systems, the volume reflects the numerous recent advances in cell lineage and lineage tracking. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and up-to-date, Imaging and Tracking Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is an ideal guide for novices and experts alike who are working to expand our knowledge in the field of stem cells.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0627-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0626-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0627-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site