About this book
This volume looks at the methodology and techniques used by experts to study how certain molecules function in specific locations, and their temporal patterns. Chapters in this book cover topics such as in vivo single-molecule tracking of voltage-gated calcium channels with split-fluorescent proteins in CRISPR-engineering C. elegans; protein-protein interactions in membranes using single particle tracking; neuropathological diseases revealed by quantum-dot single particle tracking; SPoD-OnSPAN; and investigating molecular diffusion inside small neuronal compartments with two-photon fluorescence correlation spectroscopy. In the Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your laboratory.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Single Molecule Microscopy is a valuable resource for any researcher interested in learning more about this important field.
receptor proteins Cytoskeletal Nuclear Factors neuronal microtubule organization FRET
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0532-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0531-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0532-5
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site