About this book
This volume explores the latest developments and contributions to the field of 3D bioprinting, and discusses its use for quality R&D and translation. The chapters in this book are divided into two parts: Part one covers generic themes in bioprinting to introduce novice readers to the field, while also providing experts with new and helpful information. Part two discusses protocols used to prepare, characterize, and print a variety of biomaterials, cells, and tissues. These chapters also emphasize methods used for printing defined and humanized constructs suitable for human tissue modelling in research and applicable to clinical product development. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, 3D Bioprinting: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for researchers and bioprinting laboratories/facilities interested in learning more about this rapidly evolving technology.
Bioprinted 3D Tissues Customised Bioinks Printed Tissues Stereolithography Neural Tissue
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0520-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0519-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0520-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site