Table of contents
About this book
This volume details key protocols for developing strategies in immunotherapy. Chapters guide the readers through protocols related to various DNA, RNA and protein methods to reprogram the immune system, immune cells, analyzing the effect of the reprogrammed cells, and key methods to consider and analyze patients enrolled in clinical trials with novel immunotherapy regimens. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Cell Reprogramming for Immunotherapy: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0203-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0202-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0203-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site