About this book
This volume looks at the latest technologies and methods used by researchers to study mechanisms that control the aspects of plant stem cell signaling events. The topics discussed in this book cover shoot apical meristem inoculation assay; plant associated microbes that alter root growth by modulating root apical meristem; visualizing auxin and cytokinins signaling activity; 3D analysis of mitosis distribution pattern in the plant root tip with iRoCS toolbox; and micropropagation of rosaceous species SAM grown in temperate climate. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and authoritative, Plant Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols is a useful resource for all researchers interested in learning more about this developing field.
CLV3p Ralstonia TAL-Effectors auxin cytokinins
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0183-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0182-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0183-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site