About this book
This volume describes modern approaches for the detection and analysis of inositol phosphates from various biological, clinical, and environmental samples. Chapters focus on methods to study enzymes that modify inositol signals, chemical biology of inositol phosphates, and methods to synthesize and purify inositol phosphates and their analogs. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Inositol Phosphates: Methods and Protocol aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Dictyostelium discoidium Enzymatic synthesis affinity probes Cellular delivery complex phosphorylation patterns inositol phosphates
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0167-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0166-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0167-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site