Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides comprehensive methods from expert scientists working in the Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cell (CAR-T Cell) field. Chapters guide readers through the state-of-art of CAR-T cell technology, CAR design and vector production, CAR-T cell generation and manufacturing, CAR-T cell characterization, and quality control. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells: Development and Production aims to be useful in the production of CAR-T cells, especially for therapeutic purposes.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0146-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0145-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0146-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site