About this book
This volume details state-of-art eQTL analysis, where interdisciplinary researchers are provided both theoretical and practical guidance to eQTL analysis and interpretation. Chapters guide readers through methods and tools for eQTL and QTL analysis and the usage of such analysis in various scenarios. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, eQTL Analysis: Methods and Protocols to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0026-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0025-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0026-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site