About this book
Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare and aggressive form of breast cancer that occurs in women of all ages, and, rarely, in men. Variable disease presentation means that this disease is often undetected and patients with this diagnosis have a poor prognosis.
Inflammatory Breast Cancer brings together the existing clinical information on inflammatory breast cancer. The content covers epidemiology, risk factors, diagnosis, histopathology and staging, therapy and management of patients with this disease. Recent advances in therapy have improved the prognosis of this type of cancer considerably, making this text a timely addition to the literature.
This book is an essential tool for medical, surgical and clinical oncologists specialising in breast cancer, who will inevitably encounter this rare but pernicious disease.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-85729-991-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-85729-990-1
- Online ISBN 978-0-85729-991-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site