About this book
Conversion of Coal-Fired Power Plant to Cogeneration and Combined-Cycle presents the methodology, calculation procedures and tools used to support enterprise planning for adapting power stations to cogeneration and combined-cycle forms.
The authors analyze the optimum selection of the structure of heat exchangers in a 370 MW power block, the structure of heat recovery steam generators and gas turbines. Conversion of Coal-Fired Power Plant to Cogeneration and Combined-Cycle also addresses the problems of converting existing power plants to dual-fuel gas-steam combined-cycle technologies coupled with parallel systems.
Conversion of Coal-Fired Power Plant to Cogeneration and Combined-Cycle is an informative monograph written for researchers, postgraduate students and policy makers in power engineering.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-85729-856-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-85729-855-3
- Online ISBN 978-0-85729-856-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site