About this book
Vehicle Power Management addresses the challenge of improving vehicle fuel economy and reducing emissions without sacrificing vehicle performance, reliability and durability. It opens with the definition, objectives, and current research issues of vehicle power management, before moving on to a detailed introduction to the modeling of vehicle devices and components involved in the vehicle power management system, which has been proven to be the most cost-effective and efficient method for initial-phase vehicle research and design.
Specific vehicle power management algorithms and strategies, including the analytical approach, optimal control, intelligent system approaches and wavelet technology, are derived and analyzed for realistic applications. Vehicle Power Management also gives a detailed description of several key technologies in the design phases of hybrid electric vehicles containing battery management systems, component optimization, hardware-in-the-loop and software-in-the-loop.
Vehicle Power Management provides graduate and upper level undergraduate students, engineers, and researchers in both academia and the automotive industry, with a clear understanding of the concepts, methodologies, and prospects of vehicle power management.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-85729-736-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-85729-735-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-85729-736-5
- Series Print ISSN 1612-1287
- Series Online ISSN 1860-4676
- Buy this book on publisher's site