About this book
The Norbert Wiener Center for Harmonic Analysis and Applications provides a state-of-the-art research venue for the broad emerging area of mathematical engineering in the context of harmonic analysis.
This two-volume set consists of contributions from speakers at the February Fourier Talks (FFT) from 2006-2011. The FFT are organized by the Norbert Wiener Center in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Maryland, College Park. These volumes span a large spectrum of harmonic analysis and its applications. They are divided into the following parts:
· Sampling Theory
· Remote Sensing
· Mathematics of Data Processing
· Applications of Data Processing
· Measure Theory
· Operator Theory
Each part provides state-of-the-art results, with contributions from an impressive array of mathematicians, engineers, and scientists in academia, industry, and government.
Excursions in Harmonic Analysis: The February Fourier Talks at the Norbert Wiener Center is an excellent reference for graduate students, researchers, and professionals in pure and applied mathematics, engineering, and physics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-8176-8379-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Boston
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-8176-8378-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-8176-8379-5
- Series Print ISSN 2296-5009
- Series Online ISSN 2296-5017
- Buy this book on publisher's site