Table of contents
About this book
Multiple Dirichlet Series, L-functions and Automorphic Forms gives the latest advances in the rapidly developing subject of Multiple Dirichlet Series, an area with origins in the theory of automorphic forms that exhibits surprising and deep connections to crystal graphs and mathematical physics. As such, it represents a new way in which areas including number theory, combinatorics, statistical mechanics, and quantum groups are seen to fit together. The volume also includes papers on automorphic forms and L-functions and related number-theoretic topics. This volume will be a valuable resource for graduate students and researchers in number theory, combinatorics, representation theory, mathematical physics, and special functions.
J. Beineke, B. Brubaker, D. Bump, G. Chinta, G. Cornelissen, C.A. Diaconu, S. Frechette, S. Friedberg, P. Garrett, D. Goldfeld, P.E. Gunnells, B. Heim, J. Hundley, D. Ivanov, Y. Komori, A.V. Kontorovich, O. Lorscheid, K. Matsumoto, P.J. McNamara, S.J. Patterson, M. Suzuki, H. Tsumura.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-8176-8334-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-8176-8333-7
- Online ISBN 978-0-8176-8334-4
- Series Print ISSN 0743-1643
- Series Online ISSN 2296-505X
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking