About this book
Most of the problems are original to the authors and are intertwined in a well-motivated exposition driven by representative examples. The book is structured to assist the reader in formulating and proving conjectures, as well as devising solutions to important mathematical problems by making connections between various concepts and ideas from different areas of mathematics.
Instructors and educators teaching problem-solving courses or organizing mathematics clubs, as well as motivated mathematics students from high school juniors to college seniors, will find Mathematical Bridges a useful resource in calculus, linear and abstract algebra, analysis and differential equations. Students desiring to hone and develop their mathematical skills or with an interest in mathematics competitions must have this book in their personal libraries.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-8176-4629-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-8176-4394-2
- Online ISBN 978-0-8176-4629-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site