This collection of selected contributions gives an account of recent developments in dynamic game theory and its applications, covering both theoretical advances and new applications of dynamic games in such areas as pursuit-evasion games, ecology, and economics. Written by experts in their respective disciplines, the chapters are an outgrowth of presentations from the 11th International Symposium on Dynamic Games and Applications.
Key topics covered include:
* stochastic and differential games
* dynamic games and their applications in various areas, such as ecology and economics
* numerical methods and algorithms in dynamic games
* zero- and nonzero-sum games
* pursuit-evasion games
* evolutionary game theory and applications
The work will serve as a state-of-the art account of recent advances in dynamic game theory and its applications for researchers, practitioners, and advanced students in applied mathematics, mathematical finance, and engineering.