About this book
Radio Monitoring: Problems, Methods, and Equipment discusses the fundamental Automated Radio Monitoring (ARM) systems including reference data and recommendations for the methodology involved in those systems. The material includes a description of the equipment for detection, radio direction-finding, parameters measurement and analysis, and the identification and localization of the electromagnetic field sources. The authors also provide examples of the ARM equipment structure, software, and applications with regards to complicated interference environments such as industrial centers, the interiors of buildings, and open terrain.
Other topics include:
- Mathematical aspects of narrow-band signal detection as well as signals with dynamic frequency-time distribution;
- Technical analysis and parameter measurement of modulated and non-modulated signals;
- Discussion of basic parameters for up-to-date radio receivers affecting the problem of ARM fulfillment;
- Analysis of the nomenclature, structure, functions and parameters of ARM equipment.
Radio Monitoring: Problems, Methods, and Equipment is a useful resource for engineers and experts in field of radio monitoring.
- Book Title Radio Monitoring
- Book Subtitle Problems, Methods and Equipment
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Abbreviated Title Lect.Notes Electrical Eng.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-98100-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-387-98099-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4614-2937-1
- eBook ISBN 978-0-387-98100-0
- Series ISSN 1876-1100
- Series E-ISSN 1876-1119
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXII, 508
- Number of Illustrations 315 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Communications Engineering, Networks
Computer Communication Networks
Electronics and Microelectronics, Instrumentation
Microwaves, RF and Optical Engineering
Computer Systems Organization and Communication Networks
- Buy this book on publisher's site