About this book
Static Timing Analysis for Nanometer Designs: A Practical Approach is a reference for both beginners as well as professionals working in the area of static timing analysis for semiconductors. This book provides a blend of underlying theoretical background and in-depth coverage of timing verification using static timing analysis. The relevant topics such as cell and interconnect modeling, timing calculation, and crosstalk, which can impact the timing of a nanometer design are covered in detail. Timing checks at various process, environment, and interconnect corners, including on-chip variations, are explained in detail. Verification of hierarchal building blocks, full chip, including timing verification of special IO interfaces are covered in detail. Appendices provide complete coverage of SDC, SDF, and SPEF formats.
This book is written for professionals working in the area of chip design, timing verification of ASICs and also for graduate students specializing in logic and chip design. Professionals who are beginning to use static timing analysis or are already well-versed in static timing analysis will find this book useful.
Static Timing Analysis for Nanometer Designs serves as a reference for a graduate course in chip design and as a text for a course in timing verification for working engineers.
- Book Title Static Timing Analysis for Nanometer Designs
- Book Subtitle A Practical Approach
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-93820-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-387-93819-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4419-4715-4
- eBook ISBN 978-0-387-93820-2
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XX, 572
- Number of Illustrations 225 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Circuits and Systems
Electronics and Microelectronics, Instrumentation
Computer-Aided Engineering (CAD, CAE) and Design
- Buy this book on publisher's site