About this book
Organic Field Effect Transistors discusses the fundamental mechanisms that apply to OFETs fabrication, operation, and characterization. This unique book presents the state-of-the-art in organic field effect transistors (OFETs) with a particular focus on the materials and techniques useful for making integrated circuits. It also addresses many of the practical issues associated with OFET fabrication, characterization, modeling, and integration with other devices.
Topics covered include:
- Chemical physics of organic semiconductor operation
- Major classes of OFET materials
- Basic processing of OFETs
- Modeling and device characterization
The text contains significant material which provides practical advice for both beginning and experienced researchers in OFETs. Special features of Organic Field Effect Transistors include detailed laboratory procedures in chapters three and four, recipes and mask design guidance in the appendicies, and an extensive analysis of both traditional and emerging electrical characterization procedures in chapter six.
With research in organic semiconductors overlapping with material science, chemistry and electrical engineering Organic Field Effect Transistors is a valuable reference that provides a standard language to unify the field.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-92134-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-92133-4
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-92134-1
- Series Print ISSN 1558-9412
- Buy this book on publisher's site