About this book
Autonomic Computing and Networking serves as a technical guide and reference material for engineers, scientists, practitioners, and researchers by providing them with state-of-the-art research activities and future opportunities and trends. The contributions made by prominent researchers from academia and industry include state-of-the-art architectures, protocols, technologies, and applications in pervasive computing and wireless networking. In particular, the book covers existing and emerging communications and computing models, design architectures, mobile and wireless applications, technology and research issues in autonomic computing systems and communications.
Important features include:
- A comprehensive reference on autonomic computing and networking,
- State-of-the-art techniques used in the field,
- Illustrative figures enabling easy reading, and
- Emerging trends and open research problems and issues.
The material is organized into two sections: autonomic computing and autonomic networking. With a total of eighteen chapters, each section contains nine chapters addressing existing and emerging architectures, protocols, and applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-89828-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-89827-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-89828-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site