About this book
Attacks take place everyday with computers connected to the internet, because of worms, viruses or due to vulnerable software. These attacks result in a loss of millions of dollars to businesses across the world.
Identifying Malicious Code through Reverse Engineering provides information on reverse engineering and concepts that can be used to identify the malicious patterns in vulnerable software. The malicious patterns are used to develop signatures to prevent vulnerability and block worms or viruses. This book also includes the latest exploits through various case studies.
Identifying Malicious Code through Reverse Engineering is designed for professionals composed of practitioners and researchers writing signatures to prevent virus and software vulnerabilities. This book is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science and engineering studying information security, as a secondary textbook or reference.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-89468-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-09824-1
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-89468-3
- Series Print ISSN 1568-2633
- Buy this book on publisher's site